In-Form Consult (IFC) is currently looking for Junior Information Governance and Information Records Management consultants to join a leading information management consultancy firm.
The successful candidates will pursue a personal development plan covering subject matter expertise, delivery, business development and management.
The role is office based in Watford and is a full time position. However, where client engagements require on-site presence then there will be travel. All expenses are covered.
IFC is a leading independent information management consultancy that helps businesses transform enterprise wide information into a powerful business asset. IFC works with large corporate businesses, local and central government, not-for-profit organisations and educational institutes in both the UK and overseas. IFC has operated as a boutique consultancy historically, however since being recognised as a business with huge potential the senior management team have decided to accelerate the growth. Hence we want to recruit a number of junior consultants to join our delivery practice and work alongside Senior/Principal Consultants who are some of the most respected individuals in the industry.
- Design, implementation and support of Information management solutions
- Cross sector experience in local/central government, not-for-profit, healthcare, financial services and energy
- Project management
- Delivering subject matter workshops
- Communication with senior management and staff to offer advice and knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation and report writing
- New business and account development
Candidate interests in the below would be a bonus:
- Microsoft SharePoint (development or architecture)
- BI (Business Intelligence), Data Management, MDM (Master Data Management) or Data Analytics
- Information governance
- A grounding in IT
Qualifications and experience requirements
You must hold a degree or post graduate qualification in the information management field. This could be in information systems management, data science and analytics or other relating disciplines.
Accepted degree subjects
information science and librarianship · business and management studies · computer sciences and IT
Salary is negotiable and will be dependent on qualification and/or experience
How to apply
Please send CVs and a cover email Jagjit Singh, via the Apply link.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 25/09/2017