What we are looking for
- Has completed vocational or honours degree course qualifications in a relevant design field.
- Has a flair for two and three D composition.
- Has a working knowledge of color theory.
- Has technical drawing skills.
- Is computer literate with a basic knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, graphic and design
- programs. Experience with CorelDraw and Sketch Up is a definite plus.
- Is a self-starter with an organized approach to the solution of design problems.
- Communicates well verbally, graphically, and in written form.
- Is personable, outgoing, and works well in a collaborative environment.
- Understands the requirements of working to a deadline.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Please include resume, portfolio example, and statement of interest along with application.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22/07/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 23/07/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||One|
|Additional location information||17-18 Dryden Court, Parkleys, Richmond, TW10 5LJ|