We are seeking an ambitious, talented, Junior Designer (Graduate) to join our growing creative team and work across a range of client projects. The successful candidate’s principal role of the Junior Designer is to respond to creative briefs, supporting the team with brainstorming activities, helping to create designs and maintaining the integrity of the work for our clients.
The Junior Designer will work closely with the Creative Directors to build up their creative skills, to gain an in-depth understanding and knowledge of how to create compelling communications designs, and to develop their technical, digital and publishing skills.
Whats in it for you:
- An impressive client list; you will have the chance to create long lasting professional relationships with senior members of large multinational companies
- Growth; at Black Sun we have a dedicated team who work towards developing our people
- Training; as leaders within corporate communications, you will have the opportunity to work with, and learn from, industry professionals. We also offer both internal and external training programmes
- A fun and friendly work community; you will have the chance to join a fresh, supportive and friendly corporate culture
- Socials; A true Black Sunner is a social butterfly, whether it be summer sports activities, Bake Offs, our annual Christmas party...and did we mention a breakfast every Friday morning?
- Benefits; we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, a discretionary bonus scheme, 22 days holidays (as well as a holiday loyalty scheme) and remote working opportunities
- Travel; in time you may have the opportunity to travel whilst working with our increasing international client base
- You can tell your friends you work in a palace
What we are looking for
- Energetic and ambitious with an entrepreneurial streak and excited about developing into an award-winning Designer?
- Interested in working on communications projects for the world’s largest clients?
- A graduate with a BA in graphic design / multimedia design or equivalent degree?
- Fully conversant with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator?
- Good at communicating with strong interpersonal skills?
- Fanatical about design with a sophisticated, premium approach?
- A creative thinker who understands the importance of messaging?
- Conceptual and strategic in your approach?
- Fun? (Good sense of humour is essentiall)
Accepted degree subjects
- art and design
How to apply
Please apply by sending us your CV and portfolio. Good luck with your application.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 04/09/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 06/09/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||One|