We have an amazing opportunity for a Junior Designer to join our Creative team. The principal role of the Junior Designer is to respond to creative briefs, supporting the team with brainstorming activities, helping to create designs and maintaining the integrity of the work for our clients.
The Junior Designer will work closely with the Creative Directors to build up their creative skills, to gain an in-depth understanding and knowledge of how to create compelling corporate communications designs, and to develop their technical, digital and publishing skills.
In time, as your career progresses, you will have the chance to gain direct exposure to our clients, the new business process, and also potentially the opportunity to travel whilst working with our increasing overseas client base. We will provide you with a range of opportunities and various platforms to develop your career within this growing and highly ambitious organisation.
If you have a background in graphic design experience and an understanding of digital production and publishing, then click the 'apply' button today.
What we are looking for
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills necessary to build trust and respect both externally and internally
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about design
- Strong ‘can do’ attitude with an innate ability to take initiative and work by yourself as well as in a team
- Flexibility and team focussed, non-hierarchical approach with a ‘roll up your sleeves’ attitude to getting the job done
- A great sense of humour and fun
Accepted degree subjects
- art and design
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22 May 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 May 2019