We are searching for a talented graduate to become a Junior Digital Project Manager and join our Digital team. Your principal role will be to support our Project Management team in the delivery of a wide range of digital communications projects for our clients (including corporate websites, online reporting centres, website maintenance and social media campaigns) and to support our Research and Strategy team in producing our industry leading research publications.
What you will be doing:
- Help manage designated projects on a day-to-day basis ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Develop and manage client relationships by participating in client planning and development processes.
- Oversee all design and development changes to projects to ensure accuracy, consistency and quality at all stages.
- Understand and manage effectively the production and digital processes and approvals internally and externally, with clients and suppliers.
- Help manage all financial aspects of your clients accounts.
What we are looking for
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent academics, with a degree qualification, preferably in economics, marketing and communications, business or languages.
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills are essential.
- A genuine interest in all things digital.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills necessary to build trust and respect both externally and internally.
- High-quality service ethic and committed to customer service excellence.
- Ambition to self-improve.
- Strong ‘can do’ attitude with an innate ability to take initiative and work by yourself as well as in a team.
- A great sense of humour and fun!
Accepted degree subjects
- marketing and advertising studies
- business and management studies
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 05/07/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 27/07/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||One|