Thermatic are a HVAC maintenance and installation company based in Salford. We work nationally for a number of blue chip clients and due to continued growth Thermatic are currently recruiting a number of talented individuals who want to join a rapidly developing business and build a career through on the job learning and experience.
With planned progression we have a number of roles which will all start as administration positions within various parts of the business including:
- Service delivery
- IT and innovations
- Energy management
Throughout a structured plan created around the individuals recruited and their speed of progression, we are looking to create opportunities through experience and learning for people to join an industry they may or may not have considered.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to grow with the company and develop in their own unique way, our business has gone from strength to strength and we now look for the next generation of people to develop our future management team.
You’ll be working on a full-time basis (40 hours per week). The right candidate will be met with career progression and opportunity to develop internally following the successful completion of a three-month probationary period.
- 33 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- BUPA Healthcare
- Death in service insurance @ 4 X salary
- A day off on your birthday
- On site gym
- 8.00 – 5.00 Monday to Friday
- Free parking
What we are looking for
Through hard work, determination and a passion to succeed the successful candidates will build their own prospects in a business which is dedicated to promoting from within.
- Good spoken and written English
- Customer service experience
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Confident, proactive attitude
- The candidate should be energetic and ambitious with a passion to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to take accountability will go a long way.
- A clear understanding of putting the customer first and be absolutely dedicated to ensuring work loads are completed quickly and accurately.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
Salary dependent on experience
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 15 December 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 15 December 2019