Would you like to work with some of the largest and most prestigious companies in the world? Nepa is a research and analytics-based consultancy and we are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join our growing team. Do you want to be part of our fantastic journey?
As a Junior Project Manager at Nepa you will, together with the client team, use and develop your business understanding and analytical thinking to deliver sharp insights that make a real impact on our clients' business. Finding the story in the data and being able to share it is essential. Your day-to-day tasks will include participating in research design, data analysis in excel and finally, creating PowerPoint reports, strategic recommendations and storytelling. Managing client deliveries will be one of your key responsibilities as well as coordinating projects with internal stakeholders. In addition, handling requests from clients, presenting results and managing follow-ups with dedicated client teams will also be part of your work.
What we are looking for
- We are looking for a team player who is creative, self-driven and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a good communicator with great project management skills and are used to working under pressure.
- You share our passion for numbers and research, and you are skilled when it comes to creating visually appealing PowerPoint presentations which tell a story. You have a doer mentality and are used to problem solving on your own.
- You might have recently finished your studies or worked a couple of years, but the experience is not the most important for us, it is your positive attitude and eagerness to develop and learn.
- You have excellent skills within MS Office tools, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You are fluent in English – both written and spoken
- You take pride in delivering a high level of service, we are known for that.
- You share our vision to become the world leading data-to-growth company.
- You live our values daily | We see what others don’t | We love it and it shows | We cut the crap | We care and act accordingly |
You have a degree within business, economics, engineering or equivalent
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
- engineering management
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
We review applications as we receive them, and interviews will be held continuously so please submit your application as soon as possible.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 8 August 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 8 August 2021