Looking to kick start a career in market research? We’re looking for a bright, ambitious and enthusiastic graduate to come and join our London based quant team as a Junior Research Executive
You'll be working in a vibrant, fast paced environment across a wide range of clients and projects We work for many of the world’s biggest brands from Facebook, Google, Beats, Netflix and Ray Ban to John Lewis, Tesco and BT.
At Basis, we believe in training our graduates up fast, and you can expect to occupy a key role in projects very soon after joining us.
What we are looking for
A background in research is not essential, but you would need to have graduated with the following skills:
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- An ability to think logically and work quickly
- To feel comfortable with numbers
- An ability to work well in a team
- Tonnes of enthusiasm
- To be UK based able to work five days per week from Central London office
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
30 days annual leave; enhanced pension scheme, we match contributions up to 5%; private health care with Bupa (after probation); annual performance based bonuses
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 24 August 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 24 August 2022