- Teach English to two to sixnyears students from N1, N2, N3 and N4 or N1, K1, K2, and K3 and playgroup.
- Follow school curriculum to prepare teaching units.
- Prepare teaching materials, i.e. big book, flash cards, stuff toys, pops, finger/hand puppets etc.
- Prepare and submit lesson plans which include procedure, songs and games.
- Prepare student worksheet, coloring page.
- Design and Prepare outcomes based learning activities.
- Design and prepare classroom display board (every two months).
- Prepare and Submit weekly review report on teaching and learning.
- Prepare student assessment report.
- Care f or children for class activities, snack time, activities for gross motor skills, fine motor skills, playtime.
- Contract from Sept 2021 to July 2022
A. Salary ESL Teacher: HK$21,500 (4.5 weekday + alternative saturday)
B. Salary ESL Teacher : HK$22,500 (5 weekday + alternative saturday)
C. Salary ESL/Class Teacher: HK$23,000
- Working hours
Mon-Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm, Saturday from 8.45am to 3pm or 11.30pm to 5.30pm, twomworking Saturday's per month.
- 32 days paid long holiday for Christmas, Chinese New Year and Easter, each holiday from 10 to 12 days.
- Trip allowance during long holidays: HK$1000 x 3 trips.
- Air ticket allowance: HK$5000 when completed contract.
- Ongoing training.
- Visa sponsorship.
- On-job training and support
- Accommodation not included but will assist in looking for apartment, from HK$4500 to HK$10,000
Since the students are very young, most schools will have many branches in different district. Very often, one school will have 5-6 branches. You will be assigned to one branch.
You will have three hours for morning session AM students and three hours in the afternoon for PM students, they different students so you can repeat whatever you teach in the morning and teach in the afternoon.
From 4.30-5.30pm preparation / extra curriculum
Class teacher will teach the topics and across subjects, English Story book, Singing, simple maths, art and craft and PE.You have a duty of care for snack time, circle time, nap time and toilet time, because the students are very young you will need to care for them and teach them to follow basic school routine.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Hong Kong
14 days training, medical allowance, trip bonus, air ticket
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 29 June 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment