Designed to train our future Managers, you will gain practical responsibility from the first phase of the two year Management Trainee Programme and be supported with formal and on the job operational and management training. You will be matched to a mentor throughout the programme and also receive management support to help you find a job with career prospects at the end of it.
Year one: Contract Logistics
- Six months - warehousing placement
- Six months - transport placement
Year two: Option of the following placements
- Six months - international freight forwarding
- Six months – asset light logistics
- Three months - continuous improvement
- Three months - solution design
- Three months - origin cargo management
Plus deliver a Director Sponsored Key Business Project
Yusen Logistics (UK) offers complete supply chain solutions utilising high quality infrastructure, modern facilities and proven I.T. systems to meet and exceed the expectations of its customers. This infrastructure has been developed to support and cultivate a ‘can do’ approach to offering supply chain solutions within retail, automotive, consumer electronics, healthcare and food logistics.
- Min 2:2 degree/expected in logistics/transport/ supply chain or business related field, ideally with relevant work experience
- Strong work ethic with Leadership potential
- A full UK driving licence
- Permanent eligibility to work in the UK with no restrictions
- Complete flexibility regarding location and ability to work shifts.
Accepted degree subjects
25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Pension scheme, Everyone Benefits discounts portal,
East Midlands · London · Scotland · South East England · South West England · West Midlands · Yorkshire and the Humber
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
11/09/2017 · Summer
How to apply
Number of vacancies: Three
Interviews will be held in January and Assessment Centre will be held in March 17.
Closing date: 12/12/2016
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 07/12/2016