The Kraft Heinz European Trainee Programme (ETP) is a highly competitive development programme for candidates seeking an exciting leadership career with Kraft Heinz.
The Kraft Heinz European Trainee Programme:
- A four and a half-month journey offering a unique chance to broaden your overall knowledge of how a multifaceted, multinational food company operates
- Designed for future leaders who seek a performance based culture that is built on meritocracy: ambitious, hardworking, passionate employees who deliver results will be rewarded
- Provides accelerated career opportunities and exposure to aspects of our business normally not seen so early in a career, including high exposure to senior leaders
- Provides trainees with business support and mentorship throughout the programme
Your journey at Kraft Heinz:
- Functional bootcamp (six weeks)
- Business project (10 weeks)
- Field sales bootcamp (two weeks)
- Leadership and graduation (one week)
- During a six-week functional bootcamp in the UK and the Netherlands you will get a hands-on induction into all the different functions to accrue the experiences you will need to be successful as a future leader within Kraft Heinz (training in people, legal, comms, sales, marketing, finance, operations and R&D)
- This is followed by a real business project in one functional area. The project focuses on the development of key technical, business and leadership skills by completing high level assignments
- After this bootcamp you start in field sales bootcamp in the UK, where you will learn everything about the importance of sales.
- After four and a half months you will graduate and you will be placed into your first functional position
- Your location will be defined together before the start of the programme. Your first role will be determined during the first four and a half months of the programme
- Your career journey from that point forward is not governed by a set path and not limited to one function or tenure required in role
- Promotions are given to those who deserve, based purely on meritocracy
What we will deliver to you:
- High accountability – real autonomy
- Real meritocracy – the best succeed
- Goal setting – rigorous and aligned
- Careers – promote from within
- Winning – create a legacy of success
- Permanent contract at the start of the trainee programme
- Intensive training and exposure to different business units
- Highly competitive benefits
- Rewards means different things to different people. At Kraft Heinz we like to offer an outstanding package, based on meritocracy. We take a brave approach to rewarding our people
Programme starting: September 2018.
At Kraft Heinz, to be the best food company, growing a better world is more than a dream - it is our global vision to be the best, we want the best - best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people. Like our passion for developing great foods, we are also dedicated to the development of great leaders.
EU/UK working rights and willingness to relocate are required.
- Ability and willingness to relocate in Europe
- Impressive extra-curriculars
- Valid working rights for the UK and EU
What we are looking for in our talent:
- Ownership – thinks and acts like an owner
- Intellect – data driven insights and results. Simplifies and Solves
- Intensity – proactive and self-driven to add value
- Courage – thinks big and makes bold choices
- Engagement – attracts, retains, motivates talent
- Learning agility – potential to work in any function
- Delivers – output metrics as the ultimate measure
Qualifications and experience requirements
- University qualification equivalent to upper second-class degree in the UK, or a master degree for mainland Europe
- Recent graduates from any discipline
- Maximum working experience: one-year after graduation
- Good knowledge of the English language
Accepted degree subjects
UK wide, Dubai · France · Germany · Italy · Netherlands · Nigeria · Poland · Russia · Saudi Arabia · Spain
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Great to see that you’re interested.
Please apply via our website and send us your CV and cover letter (in English).
Closing date: 20/03/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 20/03/2018