Are you looking for a career in one of Europe’s leading fresh produce companies? Are you dynamic, ambitious and motivated? Are you passionate about our industry? If so, then our Management Training Scheme (MTS) is right for you.
Our two year training programmes are centred around Commercial, Technical, Operations, Business functions and of course farming. You will be placed in four different placements tailored towards your interests, with the opportunity to work overseas.
Our Level 5 Chartered Management Institute accredited development programme is provided with training, coaching and mentoring, helping to prepare you to be a future leader.
Our Management Training Scheme is open to final year students and recent graduates. MTS will help you to develop valuable skills that will support you in your chosen career path. We also offer one of the most competitive salaries in the sector.
What we are looking for
- Ability to demonstrate firm leadership potential
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the capacity to problem solve and use own initiative
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Confident interpersonal skills, with the ability to work as part of a team
- Be numerical, analytical and PC literate
- A genuine interest in the fresh produce industry
- Willingness to travel and relocate if necessary
- Must have a driving license and own car prior to starting MTS
- Eligible to work in the UK
Minimum of 2:1 desired
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click apply to complete the application form, and upload an up to date CV and covering letter.
Telephone interviews commence in January, with the assessment centre being held in February. Proposed start date September 2019.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 10/12/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 10/12/2018
Additional job details