Kraft Heinz Vision
At Kraft Heinz, to be the best food company, growing a better world is more than a dream - it is our global vision. To be the best, we want the best - best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people. Like our passion for developing great foods, we are also dedicated to the development of great leaders. The Kraft Heinz European Trainee Program (ETP) is a highly competitive development program for candidates seeking an exciting leadership career with Kraft Heinz.
The European Manufacturing Trainee Program:
- A three month journey offering a unique chance to broaden your overall knowledge of how a multifaceted, multinational food company operates.
- Designed for future leaders who seek a performance based culture that is built on meritocracy: ambitious, hardworking, passionate employees who deliver results will be rewarded.
- Provides accelerated career opportunities and exposure to aspects of our business normally not seen so early in a career, including high exposure to senior leaders.
- Provides trainees with business support and mentorship throughout the program.
Your journey at Kraft Heinz:
- During a four week bootcamp you will get a hands-on induction into the different factory areas to accrue the experiences you will need to be successful in the manufacturing world.
- Training weeks in: factory operations, supply chain, yellow belt, manufacturing, food safety and quality.
- This is followed by a real business project in one of our factories in Europe.
- After three months you will graduate and you will be placed into a position in a factory or FSQ location, where you can add immediate value.
- Your location will be defined together before the start of the program. Your first role will be determined during the first 3 months of the program.
- Your career journey from that point forward is not governed by a set path and not limited to one function or tenure required in role.
- Promotions are given to those who deserve, based purely on meritocracy!
Profile - basic qualifications:
- University qualification equivalent to Upper Second-Class Degree in the UK, or a Master degree for mainland Europe
- Recent graduates from Operations and FSQ related disciplines: manufacturing, engineering, production/operations, supply chain Management/Logistics, management, industrial labor relations, food science, food safety, biological sciences, quality assurance, environmental health and safety, or any related majors.
- Max. working experience: one year after graduation
- Good knowledge of English language
- Ability and willingness to relocate in Europe
- Impressive extra-curriculars
- Valid working rights for the UK and EU
What we are looking for in our talent:
- Ownership - thinks and acts like an owner
- Intellect - data driven insights and results. Simplifies and solves
- Intensity - proactive and self-driven to add value
- Courage - thinks big and makes bold choices
- Engagement - attracts, retains, motivates talent
- Learning Agility - potential to work in any function
- Delivers - output metrics as the ultimate measure
What we will deliver to you:
- High accountability – real autonomy
- Real meritocracy – the best succeed
- Goal setting – rigorous and aligned
- Careers – promote from within
- Winning – create a legacy of success
- Permanent contract at the start of the trainee program
- Intensive training and exposure to different factories
- Highly competitive benefits
- Rewards means different things to different people.
At Kraft Heinz we like to offer an outstanding package, based on meritocracy. We take a brave approach to rewarding our people.
Accepted degree subjects
economics · food sciences · classics · philosophy · architecture · chemical engineering · politics · social sciences · aerospace engineering · biology and life sciences · materials science · mechanical engineering · computer sciences and IT · civil engineering and construction · languages · physics · theology and religious studies · agricultural sciences · tourism, hospitality and event management · marketing and advertising studies · mathematics · humanities · geology and geographical science · business and management studies · chemistry · accounting and finance · health sciences · linguistics · transport engineering · archaeology · history · electronic and electrical engineering · psychology · engineering management · environmental science and ecology
20% bonus plus company benefits
UK wide, France · Italy · Netherlands · Poland · Russia
Contract and working hours
Fixed term · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: 10
Closing date: 20/03/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 08/02/2018