Nicholas Hall Group of Companies is looking for an energetic, driven, bright, and analytical Market Analysts to join the competitive intelligence and market analysis brand of our consultancy division.
International travel may be possible if is of interest to successful candidates.
The role involves:
- Participating in consultancy projects as a team member, providing support to other team members as required
- Handling the necessary follow-up/supporting meetings
- Undertaking research from in-house and external resources for client projects; and competently preparing reports and presenting to the clients
- Managing your own workload and working with colleagues from other divisions / companies within the Nicholas Hall Group
- Ensuring that all internal and external targets and project timelines are met, keeping colleagues and clients informed of progress
What we are looking for
- Able to work independently, as well as a team player
- Advanced communication skills
- Drive for results
- Strong analytical skills and have an eye for detail
- Ensure accuracy of detail – proof and verify own work
- Presentation skills
- Be able to work under pressure and be able to meet tight deadlines
We are interested in both entry-level candidates and those who have experience in consumer health (or transferable skills from other industries), who can add new perspectives to our company.
Must be eligible to work in the UK
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Please send your CV and explain in a covering letter why we you are suitable for this position.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 27/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 27/06/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||One|