The Courtauld Institute of Art is the UK’s leading institution for teaching and research into the history of art and the conservation of paintings, and is also home to one of the finest small art museums in the world. We are currently looking to recruit a Marketing and Communications Assistant to be an important part of our team through an exciting year, which will include the reopening of The Courtauld Gallery in Somerset House in 2021.
This is a great opportunity for people with an interest in marketing and communication in an arts or education environment to gain a range of skills and experiences that will help them develop their career.
12 month fixed term contract.
What we are looking for
- Experience of marketing and/ or communications - which could have been gained through academic study or an apprenticeship, or by a relevant job or work experience.
- Experience of producing high quality written materials, as well as image sourcing or researching.
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise work in order to meet tight deadlines.
- A good understanding of social media and digital channels.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
salary inclusive of London weighting allowance.
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
To apply, please complete the online application, which will require you to supply a CV and a supporting statement of up to 1500 words. The supporting statement should set out how you meet the criteria of this position. Please explicitly address the criteria set out in the job description and person specification when preparing your statement.
Interview Date: 28 July 2020
The Courtauld Institute of Art promotes equal opportunities.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 17 July 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 17 July 2020