Are you looking to work with some of the worlds most profitable brands? Apply to an opportunity offering the resources to make a tangible difference.
Within the graduate rotations, you will have the opportunity to work on number one or number two brands in all our primary markets and with key retail players like Tesco, Boots, Asda and Sainsbury's (amongst many others!). The rotations will be:
- Field saes
- Brand marketing
- National acounts
What's on offer
You will develop your career with the most successful market innovator in the sector, 30% of sales over three years coming from new products. A company recognised for the strength of its commercial capabilities, offering extensive career opportunities.
You will receive
- Competitive basic salary and bonus
- Private health care
- Very attractive pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- Rotations - gain versatile and unique experience from the world's leading health and hygiene company as well as experiencing every aspect of what the company has to offer
What we are looking for
RB's people and its culture are at the heart of the company's success and at the forefront of their purpose; to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world.
They have an intense drive for achievement and a desire to outperform wherever they focus, living and breathing the core values:
- Doing the right thing always
- Striving for excellence
- Building shared success
- Puttingconsumers and people first
- Seeking out new opportunities
- They are fighting to make access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness and nourishment a right, not a privilege. RB's results consistently outperform their competitors, so they are looking for like-minded individuals who have the drive and ability to match this challenge.
You should be:
- Driven with a desire to work for a FTSE10 business
- A high level of ambition and motivation
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of Reckitt Benkiser core values and how these would be practised in the workplace
- Personable, with the confidence to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Passionate about our brands, with a general knowledge on our consumers, market, product and impact
- Commercially astute
A 2020/2021 graduate able to demonstrate strong analytic and numerical skills
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 17 November 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 17 November 2020