- Develop, deliver, and evaluate online and offline marketing that supports Cycling UK’s activities, effectively using a range of marketing approaches and tools.
- Develop and implement marketing plans for different departments, providing expert guidance and adoption of marketing processes.
- Create and deliver marketing content including website articles, enewsletters, PPC and printed materials, monitoring impact and return on investment.
- Develop and manage creative assets such as video production and graphic design,
- Project manage logistics for events – both physical and digital – managing external supplier and partners, to ensure efficient delivery.
- Support the development and delivery of Engagement team programmes, including marketing campaigns such as Bike Week and support for women’s cycling, developing partnership opportunities, measuring impact and return on investment.
- Champion the Cycling UK brand, acting as a brand ambassador, supporting others to effectively apply the brand design and messaging.
- Research and develop opportunities for Cycling UK to engage with key target audiences through marketing, communications, networking and events, working with other departments to broaden our reach and respond to need.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of key activities and contribute to regular reporting.
- Attend events as a representative of Cycling UK and undertake administrative duties as required.
- To follow and abide by Cycling UK policies and procedures as detailed in the Staff Manual at all times including Health and safety, Equal Opportunities and Confidentiality.
- To act as an ambassador for Cycling UK at all times.
- Other duties as may be specified by the line manager from time to time.
- Some weekend and out of hours work may be necessary
What we are looking for
- Excellent analytical and communication skills including ability to develop clear key messages
- Excellent copy writing and presentation skills
- Ability to build successful relationships at all levels
- Influencing and networking skills
- Time management skills with ability to prioritise tasks and plan own workloads to ensure deadlines are met
- Financially literate
- High levels of computer literacy to include Office 365, Teams, PowerPoint, internet and databases
- Ability to innovate and generate creative solutions to practical challenges
- Creative thinker, with an ability to spot opportunities to tell inspiring stories
- Relationship builder, creating partnerships with third parties
- High levels of initiative but with the ability to work as part of a team
- A can-do attitude to work, concentrating on solutions rather than focussing on difficulties
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in a marketing role
- Demonstratable experience in delivering marketing campaigns
- Demonstrable experience in copywriting and creating content for a variety of channels
- Experience in producing marketing materials, working with a range of software such as Photoshop, Canva and website software
- Experience in event management
- Experience in data management and use of CRM’s
- Experience of tailoring and communicating specific information effectively to a wide range of audiences
- Experience in handling agencies and suppliers
- Experience of working to and hitting targets
- Experience of working with a broad range of internal and external contacts
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £26,000 - £28,000
Pension scheme with enhanced employer pension contributions, enhanced parental pay, cycle to work scheme, Cycling UK membership with perks included, Perkbox, 25 days annual leave, group life assurance.
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 23 June 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 23 June 2021