There is currently an opportunity within the company for a mobile app developer to create an app for a leading provider of online induction software.
This role requires a self -motivated graduate with excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills and a passion for using the latest technologies.
This role will involve:
- Helping create a specification for a mobile app
- Working closely with the design team
- Developing a mobile app for an online induction platform using supplied designs, for both iOS and Android
- Deploying the app to the app stores
- Adding new features to the app based on user feedback
What we are looking for
You must be able to answer yes to the following questions and show examples in your covering letter
- Have you got skills in mobile app development?
- Have you developed a native or hybrid mobile app before?
- Are you familiar with REST APIs?
- Are you able to develop apps for both iOS and Android?
- Are you able to work both as part of a team and on a project alone?
- Can you use software such as Adobe XD or Photoshop to generate assets for an app?
These are not essential but may enhance your application if you can give evidence of your experience in your covering letter
- Creating a specification for a REST API
- Connecting a mobile app to a REST API
- Developing an app that can work offline and sync to a server when online
- At least oneyears’ experience of developing mobile apps
- Deploy an app to the iOS and Android app stores
You will have a degree in computer science and be able to answer the questions posed in the person specification.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Email your CV and covering letter, giving a detailed account of your experience, skills and knowledge in relation to the requirements posed in the questions above, via the Apply button.
Interview date: 6 June 2018
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31/05/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31/05/2018
Additional job details
£19,000 – £22,000
(dependent on experience)