We are looking for a Musical / Music Drama Tutor to teach Chinese students in Tianjin, China for one year. The students will be between 4-11 years old.
The tutur will work 6 hours per day, providing one-to-one lessions throughout the day and 80 minute group classes in the afternoon. The one-to-one lessons will be 30 minutes, 45 minutes, or one hour depending on the student's age and levels.
Free Chinese language training will be provided before and after you travel to China, with an on-site interpreter also available. We will also assist you in applying for a China F or M visa to work in China.
We will pay for your return flights home during the Christmas and Easter holidays, and offer you two free Asia (Thailand or Malaysia) trips per year.
What we are looking for
- Patient and easy going
- Comfortable working with and teaching children
- Be able to work in China and learn Chinese languages
You must meet one of these qualifications:
- Gap year student in vocal or music theatre performing arts major
- Teaching certificate
- Bachelor’s certificate
- College graduation certificate
- ABRSM or Trinity exam certificate grade eight
- Diploma in vocal or music theatre performing arts major
Accepted degree subjects
- teacher training and education
- music and performing arts
How to apply
Send CV via the Apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 12/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 12/06/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||Three|