We are looking for inspirational sales people. We need entrepreneurial team members who want to make our business their own. You’ll be a target driven individual that thrives on autonomy and who wants to work for a company that ‘makes a difference’. The ProEconomy copper and silver water treatment solution saves lives and our clients include some of the largest NHS trusts and organisations across the UK and Europe. Due to a 20% growth over the last twelve months, our sales team is expanding. Join us at this pivotal time so you can share in our success. The role is varied and includes all aspects of sales. We believe in motivating our sales team so limitless commission and unlimited markets are available.
Do you have a full UK drivers licence?
Are you happy to travel with occasional nights away?
Do you have the potential and drive to be a great salesperson?
ProEconomy are a rapidly growing company who supply a copper and silver ionisation system for the prevention of water borne pathogens including Legionella. Our clients include The European Space Agency, Great Ormond Street Hospital and Windsor Castle and have distributors internationally.
- Ambitious and results orientated.
- Enjoys staying away and occasional international travel.
- Experience in environmental engineering or an interest in water.
- Drivers license (office based work will be from Milton Keynes and a great deal of time will be spent visiting potential customers).
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Educated to graduate level or degree equivalent.
- A good knowledge of computers to include Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Linkedin (salesforce experience would be advantageous).
Accepted degree subjects
Opportunity for career progression, company car, laptop, iPhone and £500 business attire budget.
How to apply
Number of vacancies: Two
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 28/02/2018