We have an exciting opportunity for a suitable candidate to join the London office of an international Group. We are based in the West End of London and provide corporate and administrative services to professional clients worldwide.
The duties would include:
- Arranging for documents to be legalised at various consulates in London. This involves physically visiting consulates to deliver and retrieve documents.
- Arranging for mail to be franked and posted.
- Scanning documents into an electronic document filing system.
- Liaising with group offices and clients regarding corporate and legalisation requests.
- Assisting with general office administrative duties.
- Maintaining work schedule information and reports.
- Assisting with receptionist duties including greeting guests and setting up meeting rooms.
- Answering telephones.
This is a great opportunity to join a group and progress steadily over time.
What we are looking for
The vacancy would suit someone looking to start a career in a professional environment.
Accepted degree subjects
- accounting and finance
- environmental science and ecology
- business and management studies
- literature and creative writing
- art and design
- tourism, hospitality and event management
- computer sciences
- media studies and publishing
- music and performing arts
- information science and librarianship
- marketing and advertising studies
- social sciences
Additional job details
- London · West End
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 2 August 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 2 August 2021