- Utilize your knowledge of traditional and digital media to maximise PR opportunities, promoting the range of PR services available to clients
- Use the full range of media, creativity and digital tools available to devise, review, evaluate and present progress on campaigns, identify gaps and recommend improvements in consultation with the Account Manager
- Build and manage media lists and recommend appropriate opportunities to target
- Conduct effective media sell ins & identify most advantageous opportunities for client coverage
- Deliver insightful research driven by data and manage key new business assets which underpin proposals
- Keep the team and client informed on progress in accordance with agreed processes, ensuring expectations are managed and any issues are escalated in a timely fashion
- Deliver accurate written communications including: press releases, quotes, emails, status & contact reports, social media materials
- Build trusted relationships with journalists and media professionals covering their specialism/client area and develop their external network
- Pro-actively keep up to date with client-specific media, industry and digital developments and seek to apply this knowledge in their work
- Manage departmental administration and support the team, ensuring internal processes are followed
Our promises to you
- A creative working environment in a newly refurbished central London offices
- An incredibly positive and supportive work culture driven purely by our values (curious, committed & connected).
- Regular team socials and early finish Fridays.
- An abundance of personal development opportunities, with courses ranging from writing, resilience, creativity and more!
- Flexible working arrangements.
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing by one day every year up to 30 days.
- New business and employee referral bonuses.
- Cycle to work scheme
- PRCA membership
- Health and wellbeing programmes
At Grayling, we recognise that to deliver the best work for our clients, we need a diverse range of perspectives and experiences. As an equal opportunities employer, we are committed to ensuring best practice approaches to a diverse and inclusive recruitment process and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
What we are looking for
- We are looking for people with a desire to jump start their careers within the communications industry.
- The role will involve a focus on Corporate PR work and day to day responsibilities will include client servicing, problem solving, researching and writing.
- We are looking for excellent communicators, team players, creative thinkers and naturally curious individuals. You don’t need to have a specific educational background but we are looking for people who have the enthusiasm and creativity to make the most of the opportunities at Grayling.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Hybrid, or partially remote
- from £23,000
salary dependent on experience
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 25 May 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment