We’re an integrated PR agency looking for an entrepreneurial, hard-working ‘geek’ to join our award-winning West End team. This is an entry-level position that offers an excellent launch-pad to a career in digital marketing and PR.
The company offers the unusual ability to integrate video production, SEO, content marketing, PR and inbound marketing, opening up new opportunities for innovating in the field. We are working on some highly creative B2B campaigns at the moment, which, if successful, will be entered into awards. So if the idea of being a major player in campaigns that grab the industry’s attention gets your pulse racing, then read on. We think it’s a great opportunity to develop a broad digital marketing skillset that is already highly sought after.
This is a very hands-on role, and you will be expected to learn quickly, becoming an integral part of the team within months. Full training will be provided. Your role will consist of:
- 75% client service support: supporting account teams in the delivery of client work, including PR, search, social content and inbound campaigns.
- 10% marketing management: using your newly-developed skills to support in the roll-out of the company’s own integrated marketing strategy, including website management, running campaigns on HubSpot, database maintenance, event planning and coordination and assisting in direct marketing campaigns.
- 15% account admin: including updating client reports, planning for meetings etc.
You can enjoy a host of great benefits, from private healthcare to flexible working, 25-31 days’ holiday, an incredible social calendar and the opportunity to participate in our wellness programme.
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a geeky interest in B2B industries (our clients are not fluffy brands, they’re exciting start-ups, technology and energy companies that are revolutionising the industries they work in)
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have enviable creative energy that shows through in your great ideas and your unusual approach to problem solving
- Be over-the-top detail-oriented
- Be thoughtful and considerate of colleagues
- Relish the opportunity to be part of a growing team
- Be interested in PR, search, social, content and video (all those channels we can use to help companies grow
- Love software and technology
Attention to detail, accuracy and punctuality are highly regarded so if you take your work personally, this is the ideal agency for you.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Please send no more than 100 words on why we are a match made in heaven, along with your CV, via the Apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 19/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||one|
Healthcare; flexible working; quarterly bonus and a host of others