The purpose of this role is to implement, sustain and improve wafer fabrication processes involved in the manufacture of semiconductor products.
- Develop, maintain, support and improve semiconductor wafer fabrication processes, focusing on process capability and yield
- Support the implementation of new process and manufacturing techniques, ensuring process performance is high yielding and exceeds product quality requirements
- Reporting against targets and goals to highlight issues and / or improvement opportunities
Diodes Zetex is a leading global manufacturer of high quality electronics and semiconductor components. Diodes serves the consumer electronics, computing, communications, industrial and automotive markets.
They aim to recruit the best people to work on the next generation of semiconductor products and technologies vital to their future success.
- A degree (or equivalent) in a relevant engineering or science discipline, ideally physics
- Knowledge of semiconductor wafer fabrication processes – e.g. diffusion, epitaxy, ion implantation, etching, sputtering, photolithography
- A knowledge of automotive and ISO9001 type management systems including FMEA, SPC etc.
- The ability to communicate across all levels of the organization and all manufacturing disciplines
- Desire to work in a production environment
- Ability to make an informed judgement on product capability through technical understanding
Accepted degree subjects
physics · materials science · electronic and electrical engineering · engineering management
Pension, Health Care Cash Scheme
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: one
Please complete a cover letter highlighting the following -
- Suitability for the role
- Salary expectations
- Notice period if currently in a job
Closing date: 31/03/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 25/02/2018