There is currently an opportunity within the company for a Quality Administrator/EV Administrator to support clients providing up to date and relevant information whilst ensuring that processes are fully adhered to and documentation is submitted to comply with regulatory and eligibility criteria.
This role will involve:
- Direct contact with clients, contractors and grant providers
- Ensuring clients enquiries are managed professionally and timely
- A gentle/informative approach to converting sales.
- Completing customer documentation whilst remaining meticulous with an attention to detail.
- Monitoring and reporting on grant submissions.
- Streamlining processes.
What we are looking for
This role requires a self-motivated graduate with excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills and a knowledge / interest in marketing and business development, coupled with environmental awareness.
You must be able to answer yes to the following questions and show examples in your covering letter
- Have you got skills in events and marketing tailored to specific audiences?
- When have you used networking skills?
- Are you able to sell without selling?
- Have you got excellent team working skills with clear communication?
- Are you keen to continue to learn about new and innovative technology?
- Describe how you take responsibility for the environment around you?
- Are you a UK resident or have a UK working Visa?
These are not essential but may enhance your application if you can give evidence of your experience in your covering letter
- Have you got basic knowledge of business processes/process development?
- Do you communicate confidently, clearly and effectively?
- Do you have at least one year of experience of administration experience?
- Are you well organised and able to manage your own case load?
- Do you have a passion for sustainability?
- Do you have skills in fundraising or marketing?
You will have a degree in business administration or marketing and be able to answer the questions posed in the person specification.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Email your CV and covering letter, giving a detailed account of your experience, skills and knowledge in relation to the requirements posed in the questions above.
Please be aware this opportunity may close early if sufficient quality applications are received.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 06/03/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 06/03/2019
Additional job details
(salary dependent on experience – scope for company development) [NEST pension]