We are looking to hire a Research Executive to support the wider Research and Strategy team with project managing client assessments and other client projects, as well as helping to gather high quality market intelligence on corporate reporting policy, issues, news and trends.
We regularly publish research reports, papers and thought pieces which are widely read by the industry and commented on by both the trade and national press. A key part of this role is to support the development of these documents and, where appropriate, take ownership of writing and promoting them.
We are searching for a highly motivated and ambitious individual with excellent academics, a curious and innovative mind, who can work to their own initiative and has a friendly persona and 'can-do' attitude. The successful candidate must be comfortable communicating with internal teams, have a keen eye for detail and strong communication and interpersonal skills.
What we are looking for
Your qualifications and experience:
- Degree level qualification of 2:1 or above
- Experience in data collection – both qualitative and quantitative
- Keen interest in business and corporate communications – relevant corporate experience would be welcome
- Strong research skills
- Excellent writing, editing, proof reading skills is a must
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 10/07/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31/07/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||1|