- Responsibility for monthly pension, benefits and share scheme administration.
- Processing of share option exercises.
- Updating and maintaining spreadsheets through the annual salary review and bonus round.
- Supporting employees with queries in relation to their compensation and benefits.
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading fund management companies. Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs) but also for institutional clients, through separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of growth with offices now open in Germany, Switzerland, Singapore, Hong Kong and Stockholm.
- Strong numerical skills (including A level maths).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong written and verbal professional communication skills.
- As a HR focussed role, the individual will have to work discretely and maintain confidentiality of information.
Accepted degree subjects
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: one
Closing date: 23/01/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 23/01/2018