- Maintain and update the RFP Machine (Qvidian), with high attention to detail ensuring all information is accurate and compliant.
- Maintain accuracy of information used by RFP team.
- Develop and maintain a close and accurate understanding of Jupiter’s investment products, operations and risk functions.
- Help develop a team style and language.
- Responsible for sourcing new information following fund launches, product changes or new processes being implemented elsewhere in the business.
- Communicate all changes and new information to the RFP team.
- Follow processes, procedures and guidelines set out by the RFP Manager.
- Helping update standard documents/templates.
- Assist with updating Request for Information (RFIs) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQ’s) where necessary.
- Craft new standard responses as part of RFP team.
Jupiter’s RFP team forms an integral part of the sales process. We work closely with our client coverage group to produce requests for proposals and ongoing reviews and updates on the business and our products. A request for proposal typically includes background on Jupiter and how we are set apart from the competition. Requests usually sets out specifications describing the investment solution it seeks and evaluation criteria disclosing how proposals are graded. Requests for proposals may include a statement of work describing tasks to be performed by the winning bidder and a timeline for providing finished work. Skilfully creating a request for proposal is crucial and may dictate the success or failure of the resulting solution and at Jupiter we place great importance on producing good quality reports.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical thinking – a logical approach to problem solving, anticipating issues and understanding their implications.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and a willingness to take ownership of issues.
- Knowledge of or familiar with Qvidian (or RFP Machine) an advantage.
- Word skills and Excel skills an advantage.
- Communicative and collaborative approach to work.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Positive attitude to change.
- Ability to work well as part of a team with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Self-motivated and conscientious, detailed approach to work.
- Experience of maintaining good quality records.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A willingness to learn and to generate ideas for the improvement of existing procedures and systems.
- Strong achievement at A-Level and/or university or equivalent.
- IMC qualification (desirable).
Accepted degree subjects
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: one
Closing date: 23/01/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 23/01/2018