GRADUATE ROTATION PROGRAMME
Are you a smart, go getter who likes to be proactive, get things done and gets on well with others, but not quite sure what job that suits you? Why not join our newly launched graduate programme which offers access to a variety of different functions within a business to give you a better understanding of different business functions, how they connect with each other and more importantly, start to figure out what you enjoy the most.
LIFE AS A GRADUATE IN THE ASSOCIATION
We will be recruiting 4 graduates who will all start at the same time (Summer 2021) so that you have a peer network from day 1. You will join the global Client & Partner Services Team which is focused on identifying new ways to add value to our clients. We provide learning solutions to firms and organizations around the world. Being creative with a can-do attitude is a must! During this 22-month rotational programme, you will undertake four placements to give you experience of all aspects of how businesses operate and some of the dependencies that exist:
Through your assignments, you’ll develop and learn business related skills, expand your personal knowledge base, broaden your exposure to the business world and the challenges surrounding it. You will also be a contributor to the team’s overall success – given real work to do for real clients. Your flexibility and adaptability will be on display as you transition assignments, teams, and projects across our global organization.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AS ONE OF OUR GRADUATES
(ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Work with leadership to gain exposure and strategic direction for Client and Partner Services Team, working on some of the highest impact and most visible opportunities in the organization.
- Work within the Sales function to understand how to listen effectively to clients and build great relationships, how to articulate value effectively and how to move from idea through to agreed contract.
- Work with Sales Operations to understand how ideas are actually brought to life in practice. How do we programme manage large pieces of work and make sure smaller pieces of work happen seamlessly? What kinds of problems do clients encounter and how do we fix them? What are all the other functions who have a role to play in a client lifecycle that need to be engaged and managed effectively?
- Work in the Commercial team to build an awareness of the different types of risk businesses face and how we mitigate risk. This placement will help you gain an understanding of the importance of governance and controls, key contract terms, what different commercial vehicles are appropriate for what opportunity types and how you can best protect a business.
- Wupport various work streams, including collaborating with other internal teams to identify key strategic opportunities, and seize new business opportunities to drive growth and eminence.
- Undertake our Business Learning Institute’s key leadership program, MBAexpress. This program provides essential business savvy, leadership insights and more. The program will be customized to your learning needs with opportunities to interact with experts and authors.
What we are looking for
We are looking for dynamic graduates who work hard, learn fast and can demonstrate sound judgement:
- Achieved a 2:1 or a 1st or higher qualification
- Effective communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinker/problem solver able to take problems, ask the right questions, analyze situations, and then creatively problem solve.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills. Able to relate comfortably and effectively with people across our diverse, global organization and with our broad global client base.
- Customer focused and takes personal accountability for keeping commitments.
- Resilient self-starter excited to accept and deliver on new challenges. Bounces back and learns from setbacks.
- Willing to challenge the status quo when appropriate to do so and learn new things.
Adaptable with new working environments and able to move around rotations comfortably.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 5 July 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment