Based here at our Head Office in Nottingham, we have a number of exciting graduate opportunities.
Working in a dynamic environment, in addition to enhancing your software engineering skills, you will be given the opportunity to experience different disciplines within the business. These will include:
- Validating and deploying software and appliance products;
- Investigating customer product use scenarios, reproducing issues and resolving these through configuration or working with the Nexor software development team;
- Building appliances and rack based solutions;
- Supporting the provision of our extensive range of services to our customer base, primarily government and defence departments worldwide.
Nexor encourages an open and participative approach to both business and social activities. As a Gold standard Investor in People, you will have a structured career path which actively supports your career development. Nexor will provide an attractive remuneration package and excellent future career prospects
What we are looking for
- Software engineering degree or similar;
Ideal applicants will have the ability and motivation to acquire an in-depth knowledge of information assurance and software solutions in order to understand and solve complex problems. You must be naturally flexible and be comfortable in a customer facing environment.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
If you are interested in applying, please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter outlining why this would be the ideal opportunity for you.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 17 July 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment