Our graduate scheme is designed to provide you with a broad and deep technical understanding of how a global software business works over a two-year period to fast track the start of your career. You'll begin your journey by rotating around our technical teams to give you a really solid, accelerated understanding of our teams. After exploring different roles, you’ll be given a choice to select which area you want to work in and will take on a role in one or more scrum teams for the remainder of the graduate scheme to progress your career in the direction that you want to.
We have opportunities in software development, quality assurance, engineering, support and project management and work with leading and innovative technologies such as Kubernetes, containers, ML and AI mostly in Java but also in Python and other technologies. We know that in the beginning you are hungry to learn and want to test many things and we are matching that with a flexible approach where our goal is to kick start your career.
What's in it for you?
You can look forward to bespoke, cutting-edge training, exposure to software leaders from the get-go, mentoring, feedback and support networks, plus 25 days’ annual leave, flexible working, regular sizable pay increases and generous benefits.
With Experian, you’ll start your career in a FTSE top 25 company at the intersection between financial services and technology industries who are regarded by Forbes as one of the world’s most innovative companies.
What we are looking for
- An affinity to tech - curiosity and passionate about technology, how things work and the future of software engineering.
- Grit, adaptability and a great attitude. We’re looking for self-starters with a desire to learn and apply their skills to something new.
- On track to achieve a 2:1 in a technology related degree (we accept all STEM subjects but prefer Computer Science).
- The right to work in the UK.
- Above all else, we’re looking for heaps of potential.
Accepted degree subjects
- mechanical engineering
- computer sciences
- electronic and electrical engineering
Additional job details
Bonus, Private Medical Insurance, 25 days annual leave plus the option to buy and sell days, Share scheme, Dental Insurance, Retail and gym discounts
- Contract, dates and working times
Start Date 7 September 2020
How to apply
Click the 'Apply Online' button on our website
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 4 February 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment