An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Business Management/Marketing (or related) graduate to work on an innovative project with East Sussex based business, IPC Construction Ltd, and the University of Brighton.
The project aims to develop and implement business security and legacy strategies, underpinned by a talent strategy, CSR culture enhancement and marketing & branding strategies to secure long term business growth. This position is a 2-year fixed term contract as a KTP Associate, to deliver a Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) project.
About IPC Construction
IPC Construction Ltd is a family run business with over 20 years' experience in insurance repairs and construction.
They are the go-to bespoke home building company in the southeast region - planning, designing and constructing large bespoke properties, covering Portsmouth to Margate.
What is KTP?
For full information about the scheme please see: http://brighton.ac.uk/ktpjob
What we are looking for
- BSc Hons (min 2:1) in a business management related degree, including business administration and/ormMarketing.
- A relevant Masters level qualification and/or experience, for example in the areas of innovation management or strategic marketing, including corporate governance.
- Experience working in branding/marketing.
- Sound knowledge of strategic marketing and/or innovation management.
- Knowledge in business innovation and growth, specifically understanding business processes.
- Knowledge of change management and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
- marketing and advertising studies
Additional job details
- East Sussex
- £27,000 - £31,000
Plus a personal development budget of £4,000.
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
The University is committed to an inclusive environment which embraces equality and diversity in our working, learning, research and teaching environment. We particularly encourage applicants from a Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) background because the university is underrepresented by BAME staff.
Further information about working for us, as well as the wide range of benefits we offer, can be found in the working with us section of our vacancies page.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 1 December 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 1 December 2021