The University of Hertfordshire wish to recruit a highly skilled and qualified graduate to lead and deliver a project with Southend YMCA. This Management Knowledge Transfer Partnership (mKTP) project will apply change management principles and concepts to develop an innovation culture to transform Southend YMCA, and explore and capitalise on new business models and opportunities, increasing social good and charitable sustainability through increased revenue and service provision. The mKTP includes a c£2,000 training budget per annum and 10% of your time dedicated to your personal development.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Developing and implementing sustainable and novel business and financial models that increase trading income and supports the delivery of more services
- Uncovering emergent revenue streams
- The identification and adoption of management change practices that will support organisational culture change
- Delivering more flexible, targeted and effective support to the charity's service users through innovative stakeholder engagement
- Developing, building and testing an online digital platform that supports stakeholder engagement and delivers increased revenue and efficacy to the organisation
- Mapping and integrating holistic strategies to drive the business forward: marketing and communications, learning and development, and technology and innovation
Working 35 hours per week
Duration of Contract: 32 months
What we are looking for
- Understanding of social media technologies and platforms
- Experience of data analytics
- Understanding of foundational business concepts
- The candidate should be able to evidence where their competency in IT and problem solving has flourished
- First class undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related subject or equivalent level 6 qualification, plus
- MBA/MSc in Business Administration, Marketing, Data Analytics or Artificial Intelligence or equivalent level 7 qualification
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
- marketing and advertising studies
Additional job details
- £30,046 – £32,817
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
REHABILITATION OF OFFENDERS ACT
DISCLOSURE AND BARRING SERVICE
This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 as amended. The University requires that the successful applicant who is offered employment will be subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure Barring Service before the appointment is confirmed. An Enhanced Disclosure will be required and this will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings, as well as convictions. The University of Hertfordshire complies with the ‘Code of Practice for Registered Persons and other recipients of Disclosure Information’.
Overseas applicants and UK applicants who have lived abroad
Successful applicants from overseas will be required to produce a criminal records check, or ‘Certificate of Good Character’, from any country in which they have been resident, consecutively or cumulatively, in the previous 10 years.
Our vision is to transform lives and UH is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and building a diverse community. We welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of their protected characteristics. We offer a range of employee benefits including generous annual leave and discounted Sports Village memberships, personal and professional development and family friendly policies. #GoHerts
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 11 July 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 11 July 2021