We’re looking for motivated individuals with a keen interest in the justice system to join our teams for a Summer 2019 Internship.
The Summer Internships will be part of the Operational Delivery Profession. Operational Delivery Professionals are the outward face of government, providing essential services to the public in a variety of roles. They work in many different departments and agencies across the breadth of the UK, delivering service to customers in
- Face-to-face roles in HMCTS, for example a court usher
- Business/Service Centres roles in HMCTS, for example call centre advisers
- Processing roles in HMCTS, for example Staff at the County Courts Money-Claims Centre and Courts and Tribunal Administration
Being part of the operational delivery profession means belonging to a cross-government community of people. This will offer you access to information on professional standards, skills development and qualifications to help you continue to improve your development and performance and expand your career options.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to learn about the inner workings of HMCTS
- Learn from highly experienced professionals within the Justice system
We’re planning on the internships to start from mid-June 2019 – early September 2019.
What we are looking for
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT, administration and organisation skills
- Students in the final/penultimate year of under/post graduate study.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK for the entire duration of the internship
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
We’ll ask you to upload a CV and also complete a couple of statements related to our core competencies. We’d also love it if you could tell us a bit about yourself, what you could bring to HMCTS and why you would like this internship.
For full details of locations on offer, please refer to the last page of the downloadable job description, this can be found on the advert placed on our careers site.
Interview date: expected February / March 2019
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 28/01/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 28/01/2019
Additional job details
|Location||East Midlands · London · North East England · North West England · South East England · West Midlands|
£18,514 - £22,456
London: £20,088; National: £18,514