Our summer programmes provide the ideal opportunity to learn more about Knight Frank and the property industry while gaining experience in our headquarters at Baker Street, or one of our other London offices. You will gain:
- Property experience
- Client exposure
- Industry events
Pre-existing knowledge of real estate is not essential, because we’ll equip you with all the tools for success.
What to expect from your Internship:
- Our interns will spend a structured length of time with us gaining experience in our residential or commercial teams, depending on what path you go down. You will have access to networking opportunities and industry events, deliver department presentations and engage in work for our clients. All summer programmes will culminate in an assessment centre, with opportunities available on our graduate programme.
- Our structured one-month scheme includes networking opportunities, department presentations and real work for real clients. You will work with one team for the duration of your internship, in either the commercial or residential side of the business. There is an assessment centre at the end of the programme, successful candidates will be offered a place on our graduate scheme commencing the year of your graduation.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
- You will need to submit your CV and responses to two questions.
- Successful candidates will be shortlisted and invited to one of our assessment evenings in April/May.
- Please submit your whole application before the closing date.
Knight Frank are proud to use the RARE Contextual Recruitment System (CRS) as we understand that not every candidate’s achievements look the same on paper – and we want to recruit the best people, from every background. This is a short questionnaire shared with you after you apply.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 19 March 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 19 March 2021