- Calling all students
- Summer internship in Beijing immediate start
- A rare opportunity not to be missed
- Paid summer internship roles now open
- Free application and accommodation provided
- Act fast limited availability
Please be aware that you must arrive in Beijing/China before 30 of May when you apply. The pre-training starts immediately when you arrive.
Are you looking for an unforgettable summer experience, that will not only enhance your traveling repertoire, but your career too? Look no further - F&Y has the solution.
F&Y Consultant are offering the chance to take part in a paid internship teaching English in China, for as little as one month to three months - the perfect holiday break. Fantastic traveling opportunities and the chance to meet new friends awaits you.
Whether you are in your first year of studies or your last, this opportunity is open to all students, to spend your summer immersing yourself in an ancient, historic and not forgetting FUN, culture in Beijing.
The bustling bright streets of Beijing, not to mention the eccentric nightlife and the greatest man-made wonder in the world - the Great Wall of China - could be yours to discover.
No previous teaching experience required. Free application. Paid internship.
Working alongside highly qualified teachers, you will be introduced to teaching at Kindergarten level, spending your days teaching English through creative play, with the chance to create your own fun and games with the children! You will receive excellent teacher training yet, have the opportunity to make this internship your own and express your own creative flair in the classroom, through planning lessons and leading engaging fun-filled activities to teach English.
The teaching hours required per day is 2-4 hours, included in maximum of 40 working hours per week in the school (include teaching hours).
A typical teaching day will be 8am to 5pm with free lunch and two hours lunch break provided each day.
- Reference letter provided by school after internship
- Furnished accommodation provided
- Free Lunch on working days
- 140 RMB live allowance (per working day, five working days per week)
- Teacher training provided (orientation training which includes life in Beijing, being a kindergarten teacher and the regulations, ability improvement training, training in campus according to school’s specific teaching materials)
- Two hours Chinese lesson provided every week
- Free picnic day out in Beijing, two days, school will provide return transportation, viewpoints ticket and free lunch
- One-year full time offer after internship is available
- The chance to use your living allowance to explore freely in your own time
- Make new friends with students from across the UK
- Immerse yourself in a new and exciting culture
- Airport pick-up and daily life and work support in Beijing
Beijing return flights are not provided (approximately £600)
- Start date: immediate start
- Internship program period：90 days
Please note: F&Y Consultant requires a deposit of £400 to secure your place on the internship. This will be refunded to you once you complete the 90 days internship program in China. For this reason, a contract is required to ensure protection for both parties. If you choose to leave China before the end date of the internship this will be seen as a breach of contract.
What we are looking for
- 18+ (preferred current students and graduates)
- Tourism visa required, apply in Hong Kong (approximately £200)
- Possess a high level of English
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Applicants who are interested in this opportunity please attach an up to date copy of your CV along with a cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30/05/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||20|
per day living allowance, plus accommodation provided and free lunch on a daily basis.