Are you a recent graduate, with a passion to enter supply chain and develop a career within a well renowned food group? Do you want to work for a business experiencing significant growth within the food industry and one which is committed to delivering world class supply chain across a collection of exceptional brands?
Advocate Group are currently exclusively partnering with AB World Foods, a branded food business famous for flavour; and whilst the organisation has some great brands, their people are what makes them special. ABWF is committed to being a great place to work, grow and develop, and for the right candidate, this is a fantastic role on a diverse and “real job” graduate scheme.
Working exclusively within AB World Foods, as a Supply Chain Graduate on this rotational placement scheme will see your first 18 months not only learning the fundamentals of food manufacturing and supply chain management, but also discovering a rich, diverse, and fast paced sector which plays a key role in feeding the nation.
Through several rotational placements, this permanent role will enable you to experience working on collaborative agendas across the supply organisation, examples could include working within procurement, production, engineering, quality assurance, new product development, logistics.
You will feel immersed in, and build your expertise in, what it takes to create, make, and deliver award winning & world-famous branded food products to customers all around the world. The scheme is designed to provide a spring board for your Supply Chain career, allowing you to have a taster of several key functions within Supply Chain before you work with us to decide your first off scheme role.
It’s important for AB World Foods to have a diverse mix of people who get involved at all levels of the organisation to influence, shape & nurture a high performing, inclusive culture which gets everyone to work really well together to achieve maximum business, team & individual performance.
Key accountabilities. You will:
- Display understanding of the unique supply chain network, operations and key performance drivers and apply this to everyday opportunities and challenges
- Meet and exceed the specified objectives for each rotation and project
- Build effective collaborative relationships with key internal teams, external partners and suppliers
- Bring the role competencies to the forefront of the activities that you are responsible for in all rotations you undertake
- Exercise due diligence at all times to meet the company’s obligation under health, safety, and food safety
What we are looking for
- Recent graduate within a STEM subject/ discipline, preferably science or engineering
- Keen to develop and show leadership qualities across both supply chain and operations
- Team player with the ability to work successfully both in group environments and taking the lead
- Analytical, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to interpret data to develop more efficient solutions
- Solid communication skills within supply chain, wider business functions and external stakeholders
- Ability to build and develop strong relationships both internally and externally
- Curious, with a high appetite to learn, develop and grow through feedback
Accepted degree subjects
- accounting and finance
- business and management studies
- electronic and electrical engineering
- biology and life sciences
- engineering management
- computer sciences and information technology
- civil engineering and construction
- transport engineering
- food sciences
- mechanical engineering
- aerospace engineering
- chemical engineering
- materials science
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
To apply directly, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
This assignment is being handled on a retained and committed basis by The Advocate Group and as such, any thirrd party applications will be forwarded directly to the Advocate Group.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 20 October 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 20 October 2022