There is currently an opportunity within the company for a systems engineer, Working in our development team we want to give you the exciting opportunity of designing systems from the ground up. You will be tasked with mapping out processes, designing our systems and developing effective UI/UX. You will then communicate this vision to our software engineers who will build it.
This role requires a self -motivated graduate with excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills and a knowledge / interest in designing & building new and innovative systems.
This role will involve:
- Understanding and mapping systems in a functional and easy to understand way
- System analysis – you will be tasked with generating ideas for systems improvement & efficiency.
- Communicating with our software developers to ensure projects are built in line with processes.
- Meeting with clients to help them map their processes and suggest areas for improvement.
What we are looking for
You will have a degree in either computing/ computer science or business/ marketing and be able to answer the questions below.
Accepted degree subjects
- marketing and advertising studies
- business and management studies
- computer sciences and IT
How to apply
Email your CV and covering letter, giving a detailed account of your experience, skills and knowledge in relation to the requirements posed in the questions below, via the Apply button.
You must be able to answer yesto the following questions and show examples in your covering letter
(Please keep to a maximum of 5/6 – please adjust to your own requirements)
- Do you have an analytical mind
- Are you able to suggest ways of improving processes
- Can you communicate your vision effectively with clients and colleagues
- Have you got a willingness to learn and to take on a challenge
Interview date: throughout June.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 22/06/2018
Additional job details