SABIS® Network Schools In and Around Dubai are part of a global education network that operates on 5 continents serviced through three independent corporations headquartered in the U.S., Lebanon, and the U.A.E. The School Network operates in 20 countries and educates close to 70,000 students. Based on a proven proprietary system, the member schools provide students with a top-quality education that prepares them to meet the challenges of a changing world. SABIS® Network schools in the U.A.E. and the Gulf offer exciting and fulfilling career opportunities for graduates of all disciplines in teaching and many other positions related to the field of education and education management.
Possible teaching vacancies for the academic year 2017-2018, starting August 2017:
- Infants/early childhood, primary and secondary
- Primary school english and social studies, maths, science
- Secondary school english and social studies, maths, computer studies, physics, chemistry, biology, economics, business studies, history.
- Art, music and physical education
- Teaching experience and teaching qualifications are desired but not essential as training is provided.
- Tax-free salary
- End of service gratuity
- Special end of service bonus
- Fully furnished rent free apartment
- Transport to and from school
- Water, electricity and other utilities are free
- Free return ticket
- Savings scheme
- Excellent career prospects
- Full training provided
- Transferability to all of our schools globally
- Multicultural staff of 60 nationalities
- Multicultural eager students
- English is the only means of instruction
- Cutting edge educational technology
- Long established company (1886)
- Recruiting in the United Kingdom since 1976
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Graduates of all disciplines are invited to apply.
- A Certificate/Diploma in Education not required but is an advantage.
Accepted degree subjects
Competitive tax free salary
Bahrain · Oman · Qatar · United Arab Emirates · Worldwide
Roles in the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman or Bahrain
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Fax: + 1-315-546-2161
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 31/01/2017