There is currently an opportunity within the company for a young enthusiastic, and highly motivated individual to join our growing team. They will play an integral role working alongside senior team members, through varying scales of projects from inception through to completion. They will be using up-to-date building information modelling software, AutoCAD and other presentation software. They will be given a number of responsibilities within the team and will be exposed to other aspects of construction as part of the company’s future ambitions.
This role will involve:
- Measured surveys
- 2D and 3D modelling of existing construction information
- Drawing up scheme proposals
- Assisting with architectural packages such as planning, tender and construction.
- Attending meetings
- Liaising with statutory authorities and other consultants
What we are looking for
This role requires a self-motivated graduate with excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills and a knowledge / interest in design and delivery of construction projects.
You must be able to answer yes to the following questions and show examples in any potential interview
- Proficient use of AutoCAD
- Interest in design and technology
- Interest in learning new software
- Have excellent team working skills, whilst also being able to work as an individual
- Able to provide an example of problem solving
These are not essential but may enhance your application if you can give evidence of your experience in your covering letter
- Confident and outgoing
- Working understanding/knowledge of Revit
- Some industry experience.
- Driving licence and own vehicle
You will have an HNC/degree in architectural/construction related field, and be able to answer the questions posed in the person specification.
Accepted degree subjects
- civil engineering and construction
How to apply
Email your CV and covering letter, giving a detailed account of your experience, skills and knowledge in relation to the requirements posed in the questions above via the Apply button.
Interview date: Following closing date.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 02/08/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 02/08/2018
Additional job details
£14,500 – £20,500
Salary dependent on experience. Flexible working, company pension, ongoing educational support