Ready to make the right choice and take the next step in your career? Keen to work in the not-for-profit sector – where it’s the clients that matter and not the shareholders?
We like to grow our own talent and we are ready to take on a cohort of new Trainee Careers Advisers, so are looking for recent graduates who are searching for their right career move into a permanent role. We are keen to hear from candidates from all backgrounds, and we hope you can bring your recent learning focussed mind-set to help in our mission to make a positive difference for all young people and adults we engage with.
Some of our Careers Advisers work with adults through the National Careers Service and others work with young people in schools. Our work helps people to make good decisions about their future careers, consider learning opportunities and prepare for interviews.
As a trainee careers adviser we offer you the opportunity to gain a Level 6 Careers Guidance qualification, which is fully funded by us and means that you will be a professional Careers Adviser able to join the register of the Career Development Institute
What we are looking for
- We need your commitment to your own career development to successfully gain the Level 6 qualification
- We need your initiative and willingness to learn.
- You need to be genuinely interested in people and committed to helping them make progress with their career ideas
- We need your resilience; we are very supportive but a lot of the job involves working on your own in schools or community venues and, when appropriate, from home.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- South West England
Fully funded Level 6 qualification, good pension scheme, 25 days holiday allowance, plus bank holidays. Genuinely flexible, inclusive employer who supports colleagues to work in the way that suits them best. Subscription to Perkbox Sapphire and Medical.
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
We are also holding a webinar on Wednesday 1 September at 2pm – so why not come and meet us there?
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 20 August 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 5 September 2021