- Training to become an MCERTS Inspector and Consultant Engineer. Working with a qualified Inspector to complete training and gain an MCERTS Inspector qualification.
- Visit sites to carry out testing, inspection and surveying of flow measurement systems
- Record and compiling accurate data
- Produce various reports
- Liaise with clients as required
- Represent the company in a professional manner, providing training etc to clients where required
What we are looking for
Candidates will ideally have the following skills and qualifications but consideration will be anyone demonstrating initiative and a desire to act.
- Excellent mathematical ability (i.e. A Level or equivalent)
- Literate and articulate
- Happy working outdoors at various locations across England and Wales
- Willing to stay away from home on a regular basis as required (accommodation paid for)
- An interest in the role and desire to develop and grow a long career within the field
- Highly accurate and organised with excellent attention to detail
- Full valid Driving license
- Flexible to the needs of the business (some early starts/ late finishes)
- Good IT skills (strong working knowledge of Excel is essential)
- A working knowledge of CAD
- Knowledge or interest in computer programming
- Electrical skills, knowledge or interest
- An ability to demonstrate clear interest in working outdoors and/or examples of working well as part of a team
Civil engineering, environmental eengineering etc highly preferable. Similar degrees such as geography or science also considered)
Accepted degree subjects
- environmental science and ecology
- geology and geographical science
- civil engineering and construction
Additional job details
23 days holiday plus bank holidays, bonus scheme, enhanced pension, work for an industry leading company who are expanding within a growing sector, staying away allowance, laptop and phone, all PPE and workwear.
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 15 March 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 March 2021