Reporting to a Business Partner, the Finance Graduate will provide support to their dedicated business area as well as getting broader experience across the wider department.
Three best things about the job
- Working for Europe’s largest radio company, home to the UK’s best loved radio stations, and the leading outdoor media company in the UK
- Full financial support to complete your Finance Proffessional Qualification.
- An opportunity to work across a diverse and high functioning Finance Department.
Measures of success
In the first few months, you would have
- Built a good working relationship with key business partners and the wider finance teams
- Developed a detailed understanding across your business area with its own intricacies and challenges.
- Embraced Global’s brands, values & behaviours and passion for the business.
Responsibilities of the role
- Deliver high level support for your business area.
- As a contact between the business and the finance team, you’ll spend significant time building relationships with departments, providing support to management, identifying new ways to communicate performance and provide commercial support.
- You will constantly challenge how things are done and look for new ways to support the business to achieve excellence in its financial performance.
- You will maintain a high level of financial management and controls to support your business area.
- Embrace technological changes to deliver efficient, value enhancing support for the business.
- Participate in key projects, business reviews and deal appraisals for your area.
What we are looking for
- You’ll need to be a lateral thinker who can solve problems and deliver solutions to the business, whilst at the same time ensuring we stick to the rules and audit requirements are met.
- You’ll need to be a keen learner, eager to broaden your knowledge both in your specialised area as well as the broader department,
- You’ll need to love working with numbers and data, with a passion for turning it into useful, user friendly business insights.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Excel would be advantageous.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
Full funding for a professional qualification plus excellent flexible benefits
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 27 May 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 27 May 2022