Join Angloville's sponsored cultural exchange programmes for youth this summer. Meet teen-aged local language learners and like-minded international travellers from around the world. Have meaningful conversations, make friends, take part in intercultural and communication workshops, social activities and more. Get a local's perspective on some of the most beautiful regions of Europe.
During Angloville's Junior programmes you will meet ambitious local youth and take part in a cultural and language immersion camp designed to improve their English communication skills. No teaching or tutoring required. You will spend your days in small group discussions with local participants on exciting topics, workshops, group and sports activities, excursions and socializing.
Clean criminal record required for anyone participating in Junior programmes.
During the programme, Angloville covers your shared accommodation in picturesque countryside hotels, full board, transportation from the starting city to the venue and back, a city tour before the programme and fun-packed days full of socialising and quality time with people from different cultures.
Additionally you can become a TEFL-qualified English teacher in a matter of weeks and build the necessary experience to get teaching jobs anywhere in the world.
What we are looking for
- You like to meet other people, travel and explore new locations through the eyes of locals
- You are willing to open up to others and share your passions and experiences
- We prioritise applicants from a native English-speaking background or with native-level English skills
- Angloville is not about non-stop parties and it involves following the schedule and guidelines of the programme. Maturity and flexibility are important in order to for everyone to truly enjoy this experience.
- Angloville Junior programmes are open to 18-35 year old international participants
- Current university student or recent graduate.
- Some experience with kids and teenagers is a plus (e.g. tutoring, camp counseling)
- Proof of clean criminal record and a letter will have to be submitted during the application process.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply. f your profile matches our requirements, Angloville's recruitment team will reach out to you for a short interview.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22 June 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 22 June 2022