Do you have a maths or statistics degree and possess advanced Excel skills? Do you love collating and analysing large amounts of data? Do you thrive on seeking out answers, generating ideas, and develop new skills? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
In this newly created role, you will support the Treasury Manager and Treasury Analyst to assess, monitor, plan, model and manage liquidity and cash-flows for the Bank. You need no previous experience in this type of work as all training will be provided.
What we are looking for
At the very heart of every Cambridge & Counties Bank person is a shared identity and belief in what we are about and what we are doing. It’s about how we see ourselves and what is important to us.
You will live our brand values. As such you will be an approachable, empathetic problem solver, with exemplary communications skills. You will avoid the use of unnecessary jargon and display an adaptable, “can-do” attitude. We seek the following core competencies in all our colleagues:
- An honest, clear and respectful communicator
- Innovative and open minded to change
- Self-motivated, accountable and results orientated
- A team player who actively seeks opportunities to collaborate across multiple disciplines
- Able to quickly build relationships with customers or stakeholders
- Clear ability to plan and prioritise to ensure targets are achieved or exceeded
- Non-judgemental and considerate of the impact of your behaviour and decisions on others
For this role you will also need the following skills and experience:
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills;
- Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills;
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills;
- Analytical, organisation, and interpersonal skills;
- A commitment to delivering customer service
Degree in maths/statistics/economics/accounting/finance or relevant experience in a financial services environment;
Accepted degree subjects
- accounting and finance
Additional job details
27 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays; buy and sell holidays; profit share bonus; interest-free personal loans; private medical, life and critical illness cover; generous pension contributions; Perkbox membership
- Contract, dates and working times
Start Date 1 May 2021
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22 April 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 22 April 2021