Each year we recruit a select number of high quality undergraduates for 12 month work placements.
We have four exciting opportunities in key areas of the business;
- Marketing communications - this role broadly covers all aspects of marketing communications, and concentrates on creating content for various platforms alongside strategic market planning.
- Service - this role focusses on service retention projects - keeping our customers coming back to our dealer network via a range of aftersales products to help maintain loyalty and retention.
- Parts and accessories – this role really gets stuck into producing complex reports for senior managers to help make business decisions for our vehicle parts and accessories stockholding.
- Sales operations – this role requires excellent analytical skills to explore Mitsubishi’s sales and provide information to help make important business decisions.
Successful students who show real potential throughout their placement year could be invited back for a place on our graduate scheme at the end of their degree.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Discounted car purchase and lease schemes
- Good pension contributions
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare and employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Dining card and subsidised on site restaurant
- Ample onsite parking
Normal daily working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm with one hour for lunch. Some out of hours work commitment may occasionally be required, for example to attend sponsorship events or visit suppliers relevant to your role.
What we are looking for
We appreciate that a lot of students have limited work based experience, that’s no problem at all. With a passion for developing those skills you do have and having a genuine interest in automotive, you will gain valuable experience whilst working for us. We’re looking for candidates who have a flexible outlook, up for a challenge, confident and keen to provide excellent service to our customers and suppliers.
Students ideally will be in their penultimate year and on line to achieve a 2:1 or first class degree, preferably in a business related subject, however, all applicants will be considered.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
How to apply
Please answer the following questions and include them when submitting your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us about the best team you’ve ever been part of, what made it so good?
- Tell us about a time when you have taken the lead on something, what impact did you have?
- Tell us about a big project you had to plan, did you deliver against your objectives?
Recruitment process approx. guideline: Applications open throughout October, telephone interviews during November and December. Assessment Centres to be held in January/February. Successful candidates to join us in July 2020.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 24 October 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment