Mitie and Sheffield Hallam University have teamed up to create an exciting new opportunity, exploring the relationship between the built environment and its impact on user comfort, productivity and wellbeing.
You will be employed by Sheffield Hallam, but will be based with Mitie's workplace team at their London office. Working with senior staff at Mitie - with additional mentoring and support from experts at Sheffield Hallam - you will help take Mitie's 'High Performance Workplace' product to the next level.
The role offers:
- An excellent opportunity to "fast track” your career by leading a high profile and strategically important project to a successful conclusion.
- The likelihood of permanent employment with Mitie on completion of the 36-month programme.
- An opportunity to register for a higher degree (Mphil / PhD) with tuition fees waived.
- A generous personal development budget in addition to formal KTP management training.
- Automatic inclusion in a defined benefit pension scheme.
For non-EU applicants, we may be able to offer a certificate of sponsorship for this job if required.
Fixed-term for 36 months.
Mitie Energy is a specialist energy consultancy, working with clients to help reduce costs and carbon emissions and meet their energy needs.
Qualifications and experience requirements
You will have a 2:1 (or higher) degree in social science, human psychology, engineering, or a relevant field. A higher degree would also be an advantage, but is not essential.
Key skills we are looking for include:
- Excellent communication
- Statistical and data analysis skills
- Report writing and presenting
- Ability to work as part of a team
Alongside these, you will need research experience, ideally including designing and executing experiments. Experience of working within a commercial environment would be a definite advantage.
Accepted degree subjects
social sciences · psychology
£25,000 to £31,000
Salary dependent on experience (bonus incentives and individual training budget
Contract and working hours
Fixed term · Full-time
How to apply
To apply, or get more information about this post, please do so via the apply button.
Applications close at 23:30 on the closing date.
Closing date: 02/01/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 21/12/2016