Those working at the frontline of public services perform a vital role for society, often in the most challenging of situations - discover which public sector jobs would best suit your skills and experience
Public service jobs span a huge range of careers, from central and local government, to those in teaching, health and social care and the police force.
Graduate careers in the sector include:
- Arts administrator
- Chartered public finance accountant
- Civil Service administrator
- Civil Service Fast Streamer
- Company secretary
- Corporate treasurer
- Diplomatic service officer
- Education administrator
- Environmental health practitioner
- Equality, diversity and inclusion officer
- Facilities manager
- Government social research officer
- Health service manager
- Intelligence analyst
- Local government officer
- Office manager
- Personal assistant
- Policy officer
- Political risk analyst
- Politician's assistant
- Senior tax professional/tax inspector
- Theatre manager
Find out more
- Explore administration jobs.
- Read about how to get a graduate job in public services.
- Consider public heath careers.