- A Bachelor of Science in Engineering with a specialisation in mechanical, chemical, electrical, electronic, construction, bioprocess, health technology or neuroscience engineering.
- A Bachelor of Engineering with a specialisation in mechanics, production or exports, including the Global Management and Manufacturing (GMM) study programme at the Department of Business Development and Technology.
- The first three years of the Business Development Engineer (BDE) study programme at the Department of Business Development and Technology (corresponding to 180 ECTS, including completed Bachelor’s project).
- A Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Physics, Geology, Geography, Bioscience, Nuclear, Biology and similar.
- A Bachelor of Engineering in Global Business Engineering or a Bachelor of Value Chain Management from VIA University College in Horsens, Denmark.
- A Bachelor in Materials Science and Product Design from VIA University College, TEKO Design + Business in Herning, Denmark.
- Other similar programmes, provided that the Board of Studies assesses that their level, extent and content correspond to the degrees mentioned above.
Months of entry
The Master of Science in Engineering programme Technology-Based Business Development in Herning aims at educating candidates with a strong insight in engineering practices, the relationship between theory and practice and a relentless desire for generating new knowledge and technology-based business opportunities for companies.
The core courses are having a technological view on engineering management processes including organisation, research methodologies, business creation and optimisation. The programme offers the possibility of choosing individual technological specialisations in close collaboration with companies in a spirit of problem-based learning.
The programme is carried out with a strong emphasis on practice, as it is a long tradition to ensure a link between theory and practice in companies.
Information for international students
English language qualifications comparable to an English B level in the Danish upper secondary school ('gymnasium') is required.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +45 8715 0000