A first degree, with honours, in a related subject and at a minimum final classification of lower second (2:2) or equivalent.
Months of entry
Master the legal and policy issues raised by the Digital Economy. Develop cutting-edge strategic business skills and as well as advanced legal knowledge to become a strategic digital business leader or legal practitioner.
- Master advanced international law in the English language, alongside legal practitioners from diverse jurisdictions and backgrounds.
- Benefit from small classes: receive close support and form lifelong friendships.
- Study at the centre of Cambridge’s legal quarter, halfway between the crown count and county court.
- Join a Law School with satisfied students: our law undergraduates were the UK’s most satisfied in 2015 and 2016
- Volunteer for our Law Clinic: put legal theory into practice by helping members of the public
- Get first-hand advice and guidance from a professional on our mentoring scheme
- Receive access to the University of Cambridge's Squire Law Library
Information for international students
If English is not your first language you will be expected to demonstrate a certificated level of proficiency of at least IELTS 6.5 ( Academic level) or equivalent English Language qualification, as recognised by Anglia Ruskin University.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0)1245 493131